Although most people today depend on the digital world, the print sector remains essential for everyday operations. It should come as no surprise that new technologies are now driving change throughout businesses, and a big shift has cloaked the personalisation industry in more aspects than one. Something new regularly arises, making it an exciting time for companies.
The combination of a laser engraver and a UV printer, which enable companies to cut and print in one step, is one of the most sought-after technologies. People may now bring their ideas to reality owing to the UV printer’s capabilities, which are augmented by laser cutting into other materials such as acrylic.
Prints are assured to be of the highest quality, and cutting is as accurate as possible. Moreover, the options are limitless. Whether you want to start a highly personalised company or add more value to current services and goods, combining UV printers with laser engraving enables you to go far beyond. Continue reading, and we will go further into these powerful technologies.
Engrave, Cut, and Print With These Technologies
When laser engraver machines are combined with UV printers, you get a powerful, integrated solution to make spectacular giftware and one-of-a-kind customised goods.
In addition, with a laser cutter, you can cut off acrylic, leather, wood, and coated metal and mark glass. UV printers can print photo-realistic colours, simulated 3D embossing, textures, and matte and glossy finishes on surfaces up to 100 millimetres thick.
Expand Your Product Offering
Laser engravers and printers broaden and diversify your product offering. They add photographs, text, art, and textured effects to current objects or create your own to brand or engrave. Compatible with various materials, including leather, wood, plastics, paper, cork, and others, you may produce high-value personalised goods on demand.
Your product line might include:
- Acrylic signs – Laser engravers are excellent for cutting or engraving shapes out of acrylic, adding another degree of intricacy to your UV printed signage.
- Wooden signs – create UV-print brilliant full-colour graphics and photographic pictures onto acrylic, wood, and other materials to create eye-catching signage. With a laser cutter, you can cut out complicated lettering and forms and add ornamental components, such as 3D reliefs.
- Promotional merchandise and items – To make branded goods such as phone cases, key fobs, key chains, and more, combine UV print with laser engraving.
- Plaques and trophies – UV-print colour-accurate logos, branding, and detailed text onto plaques and trophies; use the laser engraver to carve out forms in acrylic and wood, then add engraved parts for decorative elements and customisation.
- Interior décor and POP displays – For eye-catching decorations and high-end indoor décor items, mix complicated cut forms with dazzling gloss and embossed finishes.
- Stationery items – create one-of-a-kind, UV-printed, and cut patterns for luxury portfolios, notebooks, and picture albums with laser-engraved decorative effects.
Cutting and Printing Ideas in One Go
The notion may not seem appealing on paper, but mixing UV printers with laser engraving equipment results in a very efficient and integrated service that allows you to make customised items. It’s the finest investment for print companies all around the globe, particularly now that you can bring ideas to reality.
You allow your clients to mix and match colours on engraved things and take printed products to the next level by adding engravings. You may also work with materials on which engravings and 3D prints can be put.
Any combination of photographs, effects, text, and art is conceivable, enabling you to create high-value items on demand. Consequently, you enhance your revenues and improve the reputation of your business. Such a one-of-a-kind product cannot be reproduced, mainly if you master the trade of coupled machines before anyone else.
Here’s a short overview of what a machine combination may provide:
- Trophies and plaques for award events
- Items of stationery for enthusiasts and amateurs
- Brand marketing and promotional goods
- Business signage made of acrylic
- Homeowners’ interior design and displays
- Signs made of wood that may be used in a variety of settings
- Artist and brand merchandise
Based on what we’ve learned, the customisation landscape will only become more extensive. Every day, continuous and sustainable modifications are implemented, all of which are assured to add value to the craft and the broader company.
Moreover, laser technology is already a standard in the business, and when paired with UV printers, innovation can become a never-ending voyage of progress. By investing in this equipment or services, you eliminate obstacles to innovation and inspiration for your organisation and your customers. The only thing left to do is to investigate and spend.
Furthermore, a laser engraver and a UV-LED printer are excellent tools for print businesses to extend their products and provide new opportunities for their clients.
As a result, combining these technologies may open up a new world of creative possibilities for your company, whether you’re beginning a new personalisation business, would like to add value to current product lines, or are a manufacturer trying to boost efficiency by bringing manufacturing in-house.