CBD is a non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis plants, which consists only 0.3% of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is another compound found in the cannabis plants that is psychoactive in nature. Consumption of THC will make you feel high whereas CBD does not get you high. Therefore, consumption of CBD with 0.3% THC or less than that is legal in all states of U.S.
With the legalization of CBD, beauty and medical industry is using it widely due to its health-healing characteristic and producing new products every day. Today, you will find various CBD infused products. You can either consume it orally or topically apply it on your skin.
Engaged in the manufacturing of CBD products and its worldwide distribution, JustCBD is one of the most trustworthy stores. Here, you will find numerous types of CBD infused products with high quality. The products have to pass various tests from independent labs and get certification from third party before reaching the ultimate customer. Among the many CBD products, CBD gummies are the most lovable. They are tasty and yummy. You can even make it at home following the simple steps. Let us briefly learn about CBD gummy bears recipe.
Making of CBD gummies at home
CBD gummies are very popular as they are the most convenient way of consuming CBD. They are Very tasty. There are various CBD gummies of different flavors readily available in the market. However, if you want to explore the CBD world and try something on your own, then you can prepare CBD gummies at your home itself. Let us see the steps included in the preparation of CBD gummies.
- Ingredients required:
- Unflavored gelatin
- A cup of fruit juice
- CBD oil drops or CBD isolated powder.
- How much CBD to add?
- It requires a simple math to calculate the exact quantity of adding CBD oil.
- Firstly, you need to decide how much CBD you want to consume with each gummy bear.
- Later, multiply that amount with the number of gummy bears that you will make.
- For instance, you decided to make 20 gummies and wish to consume 5 milligrams of CBD with each gummy. Then, multiply 20 gummies with 5 milligrams of CBD. Therefore, the total CBD that you need to add will be 100 milligrams.
- Steps to make CBD gummies:
- The first step is to boil the fruit juice to a light simmer. You can take any juice of your choice. However, make sure to use 100% pure fruit juice in order to avoid too much of sugar.
- In the step two, whisk gelatin and honey thoroughly in the juice until the ingredients combine.
- Turn off the heat and add CBD oil or isolated powder as required.
- The last step is to add the mixture into the molds.
- You can either freeze the gummies for 5 minutes or keep it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes and the gummies are ready.
CBD gummies are very simple to make. Therefore, instead of buying CBD gummies from the market, you can try it at home. This will also save money without any compromise in the quality.